Too small?

Click on pictures to enlarge

Wednesday, March 12, 2008



All About MY Husband
Guess it's my turn. I am responding to the challenge set forth by Jana and answered by Krissy.
What is his name? George James Poleshuk Jr. (Jim)
How long have you been married? 6.5 years
How long did you date? 3 months before we were engaged, 4 months after.
How old is he? He will be 30 in two weeks!
Who said "I love you first?" I honestly don't remember. That's probably really bad.
Who is taller? Jim
Who eats more sweets? Me by a mile.
Who can sing better? Definitely me, but he is improving.
Who is smarter? Hmmm... I would say I am smarter with organized education... he beats me at life experience and social smarts. If that makes sense.
Who does the laundry? Usually me, but he did it in January as a Christmas present.
Who pays the bills? Me.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking at the bed, it's him.
Who mows the lawn? We share that responsibility.
Who cooks dinner? Unfortunately, neither one of us cooks often.
Who drives? Sometimes we argue over who has to drive. Jim probably does it 75%.
Who is more stubborn? Don't tell him, but I think it's Jim.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, but he did wait until he had broken up with his girlfriend.
Who asked who out first? He did. Museum.
Who proposed? He did, but it was sort of prompted by my parents.
Who has more siblings? Jim is an only child... I have 3 wonderful siblings.
Hope you enjoyed learning about the love of my life!

No comments: